首页 > 句子 > 好词好句

英语电影全部台词10句

英语电影全部台词10句



英语电影全部台词10句

求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦号》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.《GARFIELD加菲猫》1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!不管怎样,明天是新的一天!(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.今后各自曲折,各自悲哀(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么(Forrest Gump)2. With great power, comes great responsibility.能力越强,责任越重大(Spider Man3. Tomorrow is another day.明天又是新的一天(Gone with the Wind)4. May the force be with you.愿原力与你同在(Star Wars)5. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.我想这是一段美好友谊的开始 (Casablanca)6. You complete me你使我的生命完整(Jerry Maguire)7. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.世上最美好的事莫过于爱与被爱(Moulin Rouge!)8. You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense.This girl you met, she isn't perfect either.But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about.Now you can know everything in the world, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot.你并不是完美的,我也不想吊你胃口。

我想说的是,你认识的那个女孩,也不是完美的,但关键是你们在一起很完美。

亲密关系就是这么回事。

你可以了解世间万物,但了解爱的唯一途径便是亲身尝试。

(Good Will Hunting)9. And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!(我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。

今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过,你会希望开始得越早越好

(When Harry Met Sally)10.An honest voice is louder then a crowd's.一个诚实的声音能抵过一群人的嘈杂 (Legally Blonde 2)

找英语原声电影的经典台词 10句

Congfu Panda 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃 3.退出,不退出。

做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles. 4.俗语说, 过去的,已经过去了 未来的,还未可知 现在,却是上苍的礼赠 那就是为什么今天是present(现在\\\/礼物) There is a saying, Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift) 5.世间无巧合 There are no accidents. 6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树, 我不能让树为我开花, 也不能让它提前结果 Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅) I can not make it boloosm and suits me , nor make it bear food before it’s time . 师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制 我可以控制果实何时坠落 我还可以控制在何处播种 那可不是幻觉 大师 but there are things we can control I can control when the fruit will fall ... And I can control What time to seed That is not illusion , Master 乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么 那个种子还是会长成桃树 你可能想要苹果 或桔子 可你只能得到桃子 那个种子还是会长成桃树 Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree You may wish for an Apple or an orange But you will get a peach 师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎 But peache can not defeate Tai Long 乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it . 7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits. 8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢? 你知道我一直想把你赶走, 可你还是留下来了。

Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you but you stayed :是啊,我留下来了。

我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头, 或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。

可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。

我留下来,因为我以为, 如果还有人能改变我, 能让我焕然一新, 那就是你-- 中国最伟大的功夫师父

Yes ,I stayed . I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled ,it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me . I stayed ,because I thought .. If anyone could change me , could make me not me , it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China! 9. ,天不遂人愿, 况且这本不是天意, ,忘了其它的事情, 你的使命一直都在向你召唤。

我们是面条家族, 血管中流着这样的血。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out … It’s just what it’s meant to be Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk Broth runs deep through our veins 10.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。

认为它特别,它就特别了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special. About Congfu Panda Recently Congfu Panda is so hot and popular that nearly everyone heared about it. As soon as it was shown in cinema I went to watch it although the tickets cost much for me. But at last it proved that it's worthwhile. I love this film and I think it's the best cartoon work that ever watched. I like it for two reasons. Firstly,Congfu Panda looks like a big party with all kinds of animals.There are panda, monkey, snake, crane, tiger, mantis, racoon, duck...All these animals are fascinated by Chinese Congfu, which makes me feel so proud as a chinese. I think it means the world is charmed by chinese civilization. Secondly, the humor in Congfu Panda makes me nearly laugh to death. Such as a duck father even has a panda son, and a little racoon is the master of congfu and is the teacher of tiger!! I really love this film and i recommend it to you all.

求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语

《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

《The Lion King狮子王》 3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

名扬四海 中英文台词10句(外加另一部电影,标明题目,也是十句,共20句)

《名扬四海》经典台词:There are somethings success is not.有些事并不代表着成功。

It's not fame.It's not money or power.不是名誉,不是金钱或权利,Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待;That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.让你激动的飞出房门,是与你爱的人们一同拼搏。

Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.成功是与世界为伴,感染周围的人。

It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.是将人们凝聚到一起,一起追逐梦想

It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.是夜晚入眠时的问心无愧

Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!成功是喜悦,自由和友情,成功是爱

英文电影老人与海经典台词 10句

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.人可以被毁灭但是不能被打败But,then,nothing is easy.不过话得说回来,没有一桩事是容易的.It is silly not to hope,he thought.人不抱希望是很傻的.Now is no time to think of what you do not have.Think of what you can do with what there is.现在不是去想缺少什么的时候,该想一想凭现有的东西你能做什么But none of these scars were fresh.They were as old as erosions in a fishless desert.Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated.但是这些伤疤中没有一块是新的.它们像无鱼可打的沙漠中被侵蚀的地方一般古老.他身上的一切都显得古老,除了那双眼睛,它们像海水一般蓝,是愉快而不肯认输的.They were strange shoulders,still powerful although very old,and the neck was still strong too and the creases did not show so much when the old man was asleep and his head fallen forward.这两个肩膀挺怪,人非常老迈了,肩膀却依然很强健,脖子也依然很壮实,而且当老人睡着了,脑袋向前耷拉着的时候,皱纹也不大明显了His shirt had been patched so many times that it was like the sail and the patches were faded to many different shades by the sun.他的衬衫上不知打了多少次补丁,弄得像他那张帆一样,这些补丁被阳光晒得褪成了许多深浅不同的颜色.The clouds over the land now rose like mountains and the coast was only a long green line with the gray blue hills behind it.The water was a dark blue now,so dark that it was almost purple陆地上空的云块这时候像山冈般耸立着,海岸只剩下一长条绿色的线,背后是些灰青色的小山.海水此刻呈现蓝色,深的简直发紫了The boy loved the old fisherman and pitied him.If Manolin had no money of his own,he begged or stole to make sure that Santiago had enough to eat and fresh baits for his lines.The old man accepted his kindness with humility that was like a quiet kind of pride.孩子喜欢并且可怜这个老渔人.曼诺林要是自己没有挣到钱,就会乞讨或偷窃以保证桑提亚哥有足够的食物和新鲜的鱼饵.老人谦卑地接受孩子的好意,谦卑中带有某种隐而不露的自豪感.As the sun rose he saw other boats in toward shore,which was only a low green line on the sea.阳升起时,他看到别的一些船只都头朝着海岸,在海上看来海岸象是一条接近地平线的绿带子.The old man shivered in the cold that came after sunset.When something took one of his remaining baits,he cut the line with his sheath knife.日落之后,寒意袭人,老人冷得发抖.当他剩下的鱼饵中有一块被咬住时,他就用自己那把带鞘的刀把钓丝给割断了.Close to nightfall a dolphin took the small hook he had rebaited.He lifted the fish aboard,careful not to jerk the line over his shoulder.黄昏之际,一条海豚吞食了他重新放上鱼饵的小钩子.他把这条“鱼”提到了船板上,小心不去拉动他肩上的钓丝.An hour later he sighted the first shark.It was a fierce Mako,and it came in fast to slash with raking teeth at the dead marlin.With failing might the old man struck the shark with his harpoon.The Mako rolled and sank,carrying the harpoon with it and leaving the marlin mutilated and bloody.一个小时以后,他瞧见了第一条鲨鱼.这是一条凶猛的尖吻鲭鲨.它飞快地游了过来,用耙一样的牙齿撕这条死马林鱼.老人用尽余力把鱼叉往鲨鱼身上扎去.尖吻鲭鲨打着滚沉下去了,带走了鱼叉,而且已经把马林鱼咬得残缺不全,鲜血直流.When the third appeared,he thrust at it with the knife,only to feel the blade snap as the fish rolled.当第三条鲨鱼出现时,他把刀子向鲨鱼戳去.鲨鱼打了一个滚,结果把刀给折断了.But the old man thought only of his steering and his great tiredness.He had gone out too far and the sharks had beaten him.He knew they would leave him nothing but the stripped skeleton of his great catch.老人此时想到的只是掌舵,和他自己极度的疲乏.他出海太远了,那些鲨鱼把他打败了.他知道那些鲨鱼除了大马林鱼的空骨架之外,是什么也不会给他留下的.

求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

史上最经典的竞选演讲 <校园风云> 谁在乎这愚蠢的选举?......我们都很清楚,不论谁当选主席都没有用.你们真的以为会有任何改变吗?能让任何一个人更聪明 更快乐或者更亲切吗?唯一有影响的只有当选的那个人.每年都要举行这一场可悲的游戏.好让某些人把功绩登录在进大学的成绩单上.投我吧,我根本不想进大学.加入我当选,我什么事也不做.我只承诺一件事,就是吧自治会解散.这样我们就不用参加这种无聊的集会............

英语经典电影台词20句要翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事()。

3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你

你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than ever loved any woman. And waited longer for you than waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚. 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定. 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱. 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易. 7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士. 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双. 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运. 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量. 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切. 七 1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

FROM:

跪求100句地道美式英语句子,分别来自10部英语电影,每部10句,要求有电影名及句子的中英文双意,帮帮忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克号》1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。

它让我能跟你相逢。

5.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen,or who I’m going to meet,where I’m going to wind up.我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

8.To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。

9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.11.You jump, I jump.你跳,我就跟着你跳《Twilight 暮光之城》1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死 在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。

2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。

3. - I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.我再也无法控制自己远离 你了。

- Then don’t.那就不要。

4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。

5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.我不顾一切地爱上了他。

6. Bella, you’re my life now.贝拉,现在你就是我的生命。

7. I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.没有你的世界,我活着也没有意 义。

8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.离开你是我在 这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。

我只是害怕失去你。

10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。

爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

《Roman Holiday 罗马假日》1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.我不知道该如何说再见。

我不能想出说什么。

2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗

3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。

4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.乔•布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。

5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.乔•布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。

Princess Ann: It seems I do.安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。

6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢

7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。

8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.乔•布拉德雷:我仅代表我自己…我们通讯社认为:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。

9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢

10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。

这很难说,罗马

不管怎么说,就是罗马。

我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。

《The Godfather 教父》1.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。

2.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.不要让任何人知道你在想什么。

3.You make the choice, and this is your price.你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。

4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。

5.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。

6.I will never do anything guilty.我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。

7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.你经常跟家人呆在一起吗

不错。

因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人

8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。

女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不能。

10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你 忘记痛楚.2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但 某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜 意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么 办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.《GARFIELD加菲猫》1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《The Lion King狮子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证。

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直 到永远4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎 样,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能6.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽 了

7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚 犯。

希望让你重获自由8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。

希望能叫人发疯。

9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。

一开始你恨它,然后你对 它就习惯了。

等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.miekuo.com/juzi/haoju/24129.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐